www.tcm.com
Current cart in use:
SHOPPING CART
Your Cart ( items) $0.00
Title Qty
your cart is empty
Bring Home the Classics

Explore

In Stock

Artists

Actors

Format

Genre

Rated

Studio

Specialty

Color

Explore

In Stock

Artists

Actors

Format

Genre

Rated

Label

Specialty

Explore

In Stock

Artists

Authors

Format

Category

Genre

Brand

Specialty

But You Look So Well: Living With Multiple Sclerosis DVD
But You Look So Well: Living With Multiple Sclerosis

But You Look So Well: Living With Multiple Sclerosis

DVD
DVD 
List Price: $29.95
Price: $16.95
You Save: $13.00 (43%)
Share Twitter
As seen on PBS. Multiple Sclerosis is the most common serious neurological disorder amongst young adults, yet only about 30% of those with MS become severely disabled. This documentary focuses upon the other 70% - those who "look so well" but suffer from invisible symptoms such as numbness, tingling and pain in their limbs, fatigue, headaches, and vision and cognitive problems. Four individuals were filmed coping with this illness, alongside medical professionals who offer insight and advice. DVD includes bonus documentary feature film sequel: But You Still Look so Well, five years later.
Title: But You Look So Well: Living With Multiple Sclerosis
Genre: Health & Fitness
Director: Kevin Lindenmuth
Studio: Libra Verde
Release Date: 12/18/2012
Product Type: DVD
UPC: 760137562795
Item #: 430704X

You May Also Like